Welcome to the City of Orillia Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential Bidders to create a Bidding System Vendor account. Bidders select commodity codes for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of Bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Public tenders, bids and request for proposals are posted on this website.
Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring their Vendor account information is kept current.
For step by step instructions on how to create an Account please refer to the Vendor Guide
This is a public notification that for the year 2023, the Corporation of the City of Orillia is a participating agency in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying group(s):
2. OECM – Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace – www.oecm.ca
3. Metrolinx – www.metrolinx.com
4. LAS – Local Authority Services www.las.on.ca
5. MGS – Ministry of Government Services www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca/
6. Kinetic GPO - https://www.kineticgpo.ca/
7. Sourcewell - https://proportal.sourcewell-mn.gov/Module/Tenders/en
8. Canoe Procurement Group of Canada - https://canoeprocurement.ca/
9. Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative - Government of Canada - https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/app-collaborat-procur/index-eng.html
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document.
If you encounter technical issues, please contact email@example.com
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
Login Create Account